Monday, September 29, 2008

And we're off...

I've decided to start blogging for 2 reasons:

1. To share with family and friends how adorable my children are without having to sit on the phone all day retelling cute stories.
2. To share with everyone else what fun things we discover on our journey to "Hippie-ville".

A few weeks ago I was cleaning our bathroom and I was trying out my new vinegar and baking soda cleaning regimen (I"m addicted. More to follow, I'm sure.) and when the two mixed, they foamed! And then, they cleaned! We said, "Woooowwww...". Then I said, "Gee! I wish I could share this with someone who might care!" The light bulb went off! So then I tossed around the idea of blogging, wondering who on earth would ever read it. I'm not too terribly funny OR original. But we're pretty busy around here and we do everything we can to stay that way. So maybe someone will stumble on here some day and find something useful! Wish me luck!

No comments: